{what keeps me breathing}

  • the ocean. a promise there is more...& that beauty exists.
  • escapism. because it has kept me sane.
  • coffee. especially with someone
  • music that says what my tears cant

Sunday, February 21, 2010

thoughts of failure. (or just the everyday.)

wish i could focus .... and accomplish something.
anything actually. ...... cant even function really.

good thing my ___ knows i usually fail things
grades, people, my word, its sorta expected.
so when the pain has caused my failing grades
and the depression has cut into my mind
i feel like, what really is the surprise?
i mean, they gave me prescriptions.
just to tailor-suit my mind to numbing ideas of what
a human robot should look like.
basically forced to spend money to focus in something you are forced to do anyways.

hmm so much for thoughts of the day...
this post isnt the greatest, most inspiring, or rhyming.
but im at ____ listening to sum 41 "pieces".
remembering how im not perfect.
and completely far from it.

does this cycle of failure ever end....
or are vicious circles of death for the weak and worthless....
just like me.

i know i know.. emo much ? get over it, move on, pray or something.

but i guess these are my thoughts... and its my blog. emo or not. i have an exam tomorrow, and like usual i probably wont do so hot.

because once again..

(i feel so completely empty broken & alone)

No comments:

Post a Comment